The sending ability / limitation, and whether the emails can be received by the receivers are relied on your SMTP server and / or SMTP account, our email sender (Auto Mail Sender™ Birthday Edition, Auto Mail Sender™ File Edition and Auto Mail Sender™ Standard Edition) do not control these.
What is sending ability / limitation?
- AA eMail server only allows you to send to 100 recipients at most in an eMail.
- BB eMail server only allows you to send up to 500 emails in one day.
- CC eMail server only allows you to send to 200 recipients at most in one day.
- DD eMail server does not allow you to send two or more emails within 2 minutes.
- EE eMail server does not allow you to send 20 or more emails within 1 hour.
Why the emails cannot be received by the receivers?
There are some common reasons:
- Delivered to the spam / junk folder.
- Rejcected by the eMail server / account.
- Your SMTP server cannot reach receiver’s email server (network reason, e.g. DNS error).
- Receiver’s eMail account does not exist.
- Receiver’s eMail account is disabled or discontinued.
- Receiver’s mailbox is full.
When email card or send cards/ecard/messages by our emailers (Auto Mail Sender™ Birthday Edition, Auto Mail Sender™ File Edition and Auto Mail Sender™ Standard Edition), you may encounter above failed sendings, at that time, please check if your SMTP server / email account has these limitations, and above reason for receiver’s eMail server and / or eMail account.
Because our email senders 100% do not limit these, for above circumstances, you need to check your SMTP server/account first, and you may need to contact the email service provider or your system administrator.
P.S. the limitations for all licenses of our email senders have already listed on their order pages.
May be I am confused about terminology, for the terms “mail” and “recipient”, within the free license option, without regard of mail server limitations. I use to send 1 email to x recipients listed in the “To” field; this sending counts as 1 email or counts as x emails?
This is already listed on the order page.
The answer is: “this sending counts as 1 email”.
Hope this helps.
AMS [email protected]