Now Auto Mail Sender™ Standard Edition v16 is available, you can feel free to upgrade your copy.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Direct download URL:
This version is a major upgrade, the updates as below:
> Features / Improvements
* Important (I): supports to separate the recipients by newline and semicolon when manual inputting, to meet the habit of some users (in previous versions, only supports comma).
I: supports case insensitivity when searching in the plain email content.
* I: can display the up/down arrows on the sorted column header.
* I: can sort the numeric, date and time accurately in all lists (in previous versions, they are sorted by text).
* I: can remember the position of every splitter for the main interface.
* I: supports to automatically select the available SMTP account and proxy server (if the specified one or default one is unavailable) for the manual sending mode.
* I: supports open or remove multiple attachments.
* I: automatically removes the duplicate inputted/imported recipients when save the template ([CC] relies on [To], [BCC] relies on [To] and [CC]).
* I: logs viewer: can remember the latest sort method when filter logs. In previous version, it always sorts logs by [Start time] in descending order after executed a filtering.
* I: automatically ends software process when shut down, log off or restart Windows, in order to let you do a smooth shutting down, logging off or restarting.
* I: can directly view the output after saved the recipients to a file.
* Beautified UI: no longer reserve the space of vertical scroll bar for a few lists, because they have not so much data in usual.
* The list no longer flashes when removing items (schedules, macros, SMTP accounts, proxy servers).
* Optimized the appearance of the all date pickers.
* Optimized “Request support…” related features.
* Optimized internal efficiency.
>> Bug Fixes
* I: the offer balance prompt of Free license is not correct (it prompts you the consumption).
* I: manual sending the OBO email: the number of [Success] on the “Statistics” area may not correct if not all are successful.
* Automatic importing the v6 macros to v14+ may fail.
* Pressing <Enter> on the system dialog boxes may open the data editor interface (Macros, SMTP accounts and Proxy servers).