As you know, AMS Birthday Edition (AMSBE) can send automatic birthday greetings (cards and / or messages).
Maybe some users do not know how to send e card in AMSBE, so we will introduce this now:
1. Use AMSBE Built-in Greeting Cards
a) Click “eMails -> eMail templates manager” module link on the main interfcae.
b) Click <Add> or <Edit> on the toolbar to enter the edit mode.
c) Click <Insert> button, and then select “Built-in greetings cards…” menu item.
d) Select the card as you need, and then click <OK>.
The final result like this:
2. eMail Greeting Cards by Using Your Own or Online eCards
a) b) are same as above.
c) Click <Adds image> button on the toolbar of Rich text email editor.
d) Paste the eCard location into [Picture Source] field or simply click <Browse…> button to choose a local eCard, and then click <OK>.
The final result as below:
a) In point 2nd, the [Picture Source] field supports WEB URL, so you can use an online eCard on the Internet. Sure, you can also download it to your local disk and then select it by <Browse…> button.
b) Except the built-in greetings eCards, we also provide you with many free online eCards on AMSBE site at
Free Greeting Cards
You can FREE use these e cards directly follow above 2nd point.
Visit AMS Birthday Edition official webpage now.
Since Auto Mail Sender Birthday Edition had upgraded to version 1.20, some users encountered a problem during upgrade to the latest version (v1.20).
The issue is: AMS Birthday Edition always prompts user to upgrade version when it starts.
The reason and solution as below:
1.11- versions are portable software.
1.20 is not again.
Please follow below steps to update it:
1. Copy out your old database (amsbe.db) from old version (portable version, in a folder you placed).
2. Delete, rename or backup the old version.
3. Download the latest version, install it, copy the backup file (amsbe.db) to its folder (right-click the shortcut, and open file location).
4. Last: make sure the shortcut under the Startup menu points to the new version (right-click it and see the [Target] field). If not, delete the startup shortcut and reinstall the latest version.
Hope this can help you.
On our emarketing software‘s main or Templates Manager interface, the attachments box can only display several attachments (about 5).
I think you want to know how to see more attachments if you attached many files / folders, it is so easy, just double-click the attachments box to see them, to restore this box, please double-click it again.
This article is applied to AMS Birthday Edition