Now Auto Mail Sender™ Birthday Edition v3.0 is available, you can feel free to upgrade your copy.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Direct download URL:
This version is a major upgrade, the updates as below:
>> New Features
* Important: supports multi-language.
* Important: supports Windows 10.
* Important: fully supports native 简体中文 & 繁體中文.
* Important: uses Golden Ratio for the start position of the main and splash interfaces.
* Important: changed all “Personal contacts” strings to “Contacts”, because you may have the business contacts (for your organization, not for yourself only).
* Important: compacted the identifications for many predefined macros and macro categories, such as changed “Full name of the recipient” to “Full name of recipient”, changed “Sending date and time” to “Sending date time”.
* Important: do not delete the old database file (amsbe.db) after upgrade software version from 2.10- to 2.20+, but back up the old database as amsbe-yyyyMMdd.db. Else, if you downgrade your software after upgraded, you will lose the old data.
* Important: changed the default value of “AHEAD_DAYS” parameter from “Sends greetings ahead 1 days” to “Sends greetings on birthdays/festivals”, in order to avoid the misunderstanding.
* Important: Optimized the performance for all operations of data list (add, delete, modify, search).
* Important: designed more subdivision licenses.
* Important: optimized the appearance for all [Age] input boxes (removed underline and leading/trailing spaces).
* Supports to use <Del> key to delete data on “Macro manager” and “Queue and log manager” interfaces.
* Now the installer supports multi-language also, and let you choose when install. Even, it can directly use the language that selected during installing.
* Optimized the prompts for testing proxy server or SMTP account successfully (not only connected, and also logged in).
* Shows prompt if there is no data or no selected data when you do some operations on the “Queue and log manager” interface.
* Optimized the location of the drop-down menus on all interfaces, more friendly.
* Open translation interface for multi-language version.
* Removed the context menu of the HTML email editor’ preview page (useless and may cause misuse).
* Optimized the filter of background picture/sound chooser for HTML email editor (the old one is too long).
* Changed the text color of date format preview to green on the “Preferences” interface, more eye-catching.
* Optimized the English texts of software (interfaces and message boxes) , especially, standardized the initial capital.
* Optimized web pages and documentation.
* Optimized the definition of some icons.
* Added the shortcut keys to the tooltips of the attachments related buttons on the “eMail templates manager”.
* Optimized the root node label of enterprise structure (changed it from “Please input your company name” to “My company”).
* Supports to directly open the database location (for technical support), in order get better support.
* Optimized the “Select department” dialog box, avoid no any prompt if have not selected any department and then press &lgt;OK> button.
* Changed “Microsoft Internet Explorer” string to “Microsoft Web Browser”, because Windows 10 uses Microsoft Edge, for consistency, now calls them as “Microsoft Web Browser”.
* Uses more accurate and stringent method to determine database file is lost or broken.
* Optimized the format of self-recommended words in HTML email, more beautiful and readable.
* eMail templates manager: selected all text for [Subject] field when it got the focus.
>> Bug Fixes
* Important: if the default festival template is not built-in festival template, when preview the default festival template on “Festivals manager” interface, the opened template is not right one.
* The output files of contacts/employees may contain the unreadable system string “BUILTIN_BIRTHDAY_TEMPLATE”.
* The shortcut key of [User] field on “View/upgrade license” interface is invisible.
* The “Middle name” label is not fully displayed on the “Employee editor” interface.
* No shortcut keys for [Gender] field on the “Search employees” interface.
* The interface may flicker if do the batch/frequent operation for the big data list.
* A little disordered <Tab> sequence on “Options -> Preferences” interface.
* Search contacts/employees interfaces: shows improper prompts if selected age condition but have not inputted age.