As you know, AMSSE and AMSFE provide the following 4 licenses for your choice:
* Free License offers up to 16 emails to send monthly.
* Personal License offers up to 300 emails to send monthly.
* Home License offers up to 900 emails to send monthly.
* Enterprise License offers unlimited emails to send monthly.
Some users may misunderstand this:
‘# emails to send monthly’ is based on emails, not recipients, not sending times.
For instance: if you have an email template/file, it includes 100 recipients, after you sent this email manually (for Standard Edition only) or automatically, you only used ‘1 of # emails’ of the license offer, even this email template/file is set as ‘One by one’ sending mode.
Now AMS Standard Edition v4.20 is available, you can feel free to upgrade your copy.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Official site: https://www.AutoMailSender.com/auto-mail-sender-standard-edition.htm
Direct download URL: https://www.AutoMailSender.com/auto-mail-sender.zip
This version is a major upgrade, the updates as below:
* Made the scheduler as a single process (AScheduler.exe), so as to: make the noninterference in manual sending and automatic sending, separate the UI, data and automatic sending process, avoid the UI does not respond or slow response when send emails automatically and close the UI but retain the schedule.
* Some notes for the SMTP Accounts setting in the help document.
* New menu items: ‘Close UI’ and ‘Exit Completely’ under ‘File’ menu.
* New menu item: ‘AMS Official Blog’ under the ‘Help’ menu.
* New payment method – PayPal.
* Some inappropriate text on the ‘About Auto Mail Sender Standard Edition’ interface.