Now Auto Mail Sender™ Standard Edition v9 is available, you can feel free to upgrade your copy.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Direct download URL:
This version is a major upgrade, the updates as below:
> Features / Improvements
* Important: optimized the (E)SMTP component to get the faster sending.
* Important: updates the license offer spent instantly after registered license successfully.
* Important: if the email has not any attachment, but has the background music or picture, some webmails or clients will display the attachment icon in their email list, such as Outlook.com, Gmail.
* The web registration machine can process the non-ASCII characters (for your name and company name mainly).
* Optimized the arrangement of controls for the preferences page of options interface, more beautiful and easier to use.
* Optimized the appearance of the “Sending progress and result (one-by-one mode)” interface.
* Fixed the width of the left list, in order to display the data completely in different screen resolutions.
* Saving recipients to file feature: on the selecting/inputting filename dialog box, the description of Other files filter is not accurately (should be “tab separated”, not “specific separator”).
* Optimized some texts of Español and Français.
* Added the proper icon to all system message boxes, and all of these message boxes support pressing <Esc> to close.
* Optimized the software interfaces.
* Optimized the online documentation.
* Optimized some texts of software.
* Changed “Microsoft Internet Explorer” string to “Microsoft Web Browser”, because Windows 10 uses Microsoft Edge, for consistency, now calls them as “Microsoft Web Browser”.
* Optimized the text format of the installer’s license agreement, made it more readable.
* Removes the tooltip of some drop-down buttons because they will be covered partly. It’s better to remove.
>> Bug Fixes
* Important: if the content, attachment and / or inner picture are big, some email servers may reject the message, and you will receive a bounce email with “500 5.5.0 Line too long” error.
* Important: though it requests the confirmation for the format lost when you switch rich text to plain text, but even you choose <Cancel> or <No>, you will always lose the format.
* Schedule setter interface: if the repeat sending cannot be finished in the sending day, it will prompt you when click <Close> button, but actually do not need.
* A little fixing of “Operation steps” page (fixed the button text).