Now TSSI .NET SMTP Component v2.0 is available, you can feel free to upgrade your copy.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Direct download URL:
TSSI .NET SMTP Component (TDNSC) provides an easy way to enable your .NET Framework supported programming/scripting languages (e.g. C#, VB.NET, J#, C++, A#, F#, .NET Delphi, .NET COBOL, P#, S#, and more) to send PLAIN/RICH messages based on the SMTP/ESMTP protocol. It provides all the traditional email elements/functions and many advanced features such as sending emails via the PROXY SERVER (supports the popular SOCKS5 protocol), designating the different Sender / Reply Receiver / Read Receipt Receiver addresses than the From address, checking email address format, ESMTP logon test, sending progress / errors monitor (via the related events), customizing sending time, and so on.
* Key Features
+ Rich Text (HTML) eMail Body Supported
+ Proxy Connection & Related Authentication Supported
+ Multiple Recipients & Attachments
+ Embedded Images Supported (Local and Remote)
+ ESMTP Authentication
+ Secure User & Password Authentication
+ (E)SMTP Logon Test Before Sending
+ SSL / TLS Security SMTP Connection Supported
+ Automatic Email Encryption
+ Email Address Verification Utility
+ To / CC / BCC / Priority / Read Receipt
+ Custom Sender / Reply Receiver / Read Receipt Receiver / Sending Time
+ Complete Unicode Supported
+ Sending Errors Monitor via ErrorOccurred Event
+ Sending Progress Monitor via Progress Event
+ Supports .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 or Higher
+ Very Small Distribution Files (63 KB, If Compressed, Only 24 KB), and Much, Much More…
This version is a major upgrade, the updates as below:
* New Features:
- Important: optimized the sending speed.
- Important: supports the embedded images with “file:///…” format that generated by a few operating systems. Now, any embedded image will be shown in the receiver’s email client / webmail.
- Important: uses the random “Message-ID” in the SMTP layer to avoid some email servers and / or ISPs treating your emails as junk or spam. Now, the delivery success rate is increased substantially.
- Supports TLS security connection (such as Hotmail SMTP server, important feature).
- Improved TLS protocol implementation (specially, supports Office 365 SMTP server (outlook.com)), important feature.
- Supports test the logon of (E)SMTP server.
- Complete Unicode supported.
- Can send the remote embeded pictures (e.g. HTTP images) for HTML email.
- Provides all the traditional email elements/functions and some distinctive elements/functions.
- Supports sending emails via the proxy server.
- Supports SSL security connection.
- supports the long subject, the previous versions cannot process the subject that exceeded 52 characters.
- Supports email format verification.
- Supports to check new version.
- Supports the Bcc feature fully.
- No longer provide the RegCode property for TSMTP class, now, we will deliver your purchased edition by a .zip package.
- Optimized the documentation.
* Bug Fixes
- Important: if the email has not attachment, but has the embedded images, some webmail systems will display the attachment icon in their messages listing, such as Outlook.com, Gmail.
- Important: outlook.com webmail can display the local embedded images.
- Sometimes, cannot send embedded pictures, background picture and sound (very important).
- Cannot send email by the non-authentication SMTP server.