Now Auto Mail Sender Standard Edition v5.0 is available, you can feel free to upgrade your copy.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Official site: https://www.AutoMailSender.com/auto-mail-sender-standard-edition.htm
Direct download URL: https://www.AutoMailSender.com/auto-mail-sender.zip
This version is a major upgrade, the updates as below:
* Supports at the same time to set more than one sending (accurate to the minute).
* Email content supports Unicode characters, includes loading, displaying, editing, previewing and sending actions.
* Signature supports Unicode characters, includes loading, displaying, editing, previewing and sending actions.
* Subject supports Unicode characters, includes loading, displaying, editing and sending actions.
* No matter which encoding specified, it can display non-ASCII attachments name always.
* Provides more auto-complete fields on the ‘Add/Edit SMTP Account…’ interface to get more friendly operations.
* Optimized all actions that under the ‘Edit’ menu.
* Updated the upgrade license explanation in the help document.
* The signature editor supports select all text by shortcut key.
* If there are Unicode characters in the rich content, it can not display the source and preview properly.
* After cleared signatures, if click <Close> button or create and edit a new signature, program will crash.
* Sometimes, it can not display the sent time properly in non-English speaking countries.
* Sometimes, the sub menu items under ‘Insert -> Signature’ menu will be disorderly.
* Can not identify the line break in the default text signature when create a new rich text message.
* Sometimes, the HTML email editor has not been initialized properly after created new message.
* Sometimes, the signature file area has not been cleared after cleared signatures list.
* Can not save the date part of the custom sending time.
* Does not prompt to save message if only changed plain content, the source of rich content or subject.
* Some wrong/inappropriate prompts.