Now Auto Mail Sender™ Standard Edition v14 is available, you can feel free to upgrade your copy.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Direct download URL:
This version is a major upgrade, the updates as below:
> Features / Improvements
* Important (I): can directly use a file as the receivers source (previous can only select receivers from the files). Now you can manage your receivers conveniently and can make a standard receivers list.
* I: uses the new version of our own SMTP component, more powerful and stable!
* I: can get a notice by eMail when the license is about to expire, with “How many days in advance?” setting.
* I: supports to add attachments (files/folders) by drag-and-drop.
* I: fully supports native Беларуская.
* I: fully supports native Nederlands.
* I: optimized the “Insert Macro” menu (the main interface and signatures manager): displays macros by category and hides the category that has not any macro.
* I: standardized the format of input prompt item: uses uniform format – Name <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Added more functions to the <Edit> toolbar button, such as “Select all”, “Cut”, “Copy”, “Paste”, “Delete”, “Redo” and “Undo”.
* Marks the [License expiration] as red only when the “days left” is less than a week (previous versions are less than a month).
* Each system message box has a proper icon now.
* In the non-standard Windows color mode, some icons have the inconsistent background on the “Options” and “View/upgrade license” interfaces.
* Optimized the icons of main interface, exe file, system tray icon (clearer), and now the exe icons includes the formats for Windows Explorer’s “large” and “extra large” modes.
* Optimized the tips of “Input prompt manager” interface, more accurate and comprehensive.
* Optimized the template for Turkish.
* Optimized the website: texts, images, layout, etc.
* Optimized the self-recommendation text again.
>> Bug Fixes
* The input prompt will show after clear the receivers, not friendly.
* It may prompt you “Cannot insert macro to the file signature.” when select a signature file.
* Proxy server editor has conflicting hot keys.