Now Auto Mail Sender™ Birthday Edition v6 is available, you can feel free to upgrade your copy.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Direct download URL:
This version is a major upgrade, the updates as below:
> Features / Improvements
* Important (I): fully supports native 日本語 and 한국어.
* I: standardized the display name of [CC me to] receiver as “Me” (in multi-language), more concise and friendlier. And more, this action can avoid the no display name receiver appearing in the eMails that you getting them as a copy.
* I: supports to open/run two or more attachments in one time.
* I: optimized the internal processing logic of the adjustable numeric boxes, more accurate and stable.
* I: sometimes, cannot let the input area automatic getting focus under the designed condition.
* I: optimized the internal logic of signatures manager.
* Shows the accurate prompt if tested the proxy server/SMTP account successfully: “Connected and logged in to the proxy server/SMTP server successfully.”
* Adjusted the scope of “the Maximal resending times if failed” to 0~3, the default to 0 (not try).
* Optimized current 8 languages (software and website).
* The web registration machine can process the non-ASCII characters.
* Optimized the templates manager interface: after clicked <Restore> button, the blank area between header and body is too large.
* Optimized the self-recommendation words for Free license.
* Simplified the installing steps.
* Removed the context menu of the HTML email editor, in order to avoid you switch the designer to browse mode accidentally.
* Does not log the failure reason when trying to connect to the SMTP server.
* Queue and log manager: changes the automatic refreshing frequency from 2 minutes to half a minute, in order to let you to see the result quickly when you staying on this interface.
>> Bug Fixes
* I: if your name or your company name has the non-ASCII character(s), you may cannot register your license properly.
* I: has NOT properly installed the sample files of employees/contacts for Deutsch, Español and Français languages.
* I: the sorting result is not accurate for the column which is the comma style.
* I: it may change other information (e.g. sent time, SMTP account) when logging the failure reason.