Now Auto Mail Sender™ Birthday Edition v5 is available, you can feel free to upgrade your copy.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Direct download URL:
This version is a major upgrade, the updates as below:
> Features / Improvements
* Important (I): fully supports native Deutsch, Español and Français.
* I: added a new option “Send season’s greetings” to control if send the season’s greetings automatically. By default, it’s turned off, in order to do not send the “unauthorized” greetings. Once turned on it, AMSBE will give you a proper prompt for checking if current festivals are necessary.
* I: optimized the CC algorithm of one-by-one festival greetings – does not CC to you for every greeting, you will only get one copy for a festival, more rational and efficient.
* I: for anti-spam reason, now does not allow you to send the non-subject eMails.
* I: can perfectly preview the effect when change font settings.
* I: uses the new company logo on the “About…” and Splash interfaces.
* I: changed the card in the built-in festival template – no longer uses the difficult to understand Chinese text.
* I: does not install AMSBE to “User Application Data” folder forcibly.
* I: no longer puts the autostart shortcut under “Common Startup” menu (replace it with “User Startup” menu), because you cannot decide for others!
* For all toolbar buttons: puts the text after icon (previous versions is: text under the icon), in order to use the screen space more efficiently.
* Optimized the “Get/retrieve your license (free)” feature – uses the self-service to retrieve it instantly, no longer need to wait for us to verify it and send back to you manually.
* Optimized the “Request remote support (fee-based)” feature – links to company site directly, in order to avoid clicking the mouse twice and jumping the page again.
* Optimized the texts of current 5 languages.
* Optimized the online help documentation.
* Optimized internal efficiency.
* Removed some duplicate language texts.
>> Bug Fixes
* I: in one-by-one mode (for festivals only), cannot replace the macros in [Subject] field.
* I: if the email has not attachment, but has the background image/sound, some webmail systems will display the attachment icon in their messages listing, such as Outlook.com, Gmail.
* I: in a few languages, the <Default> button of “Options -> Signatures” interface cannot be displayed regularly, even will be covered.
* The tooltip of <Copy> button on the “Contacts manager” interface is wrong (written as “Duplicates the selected employee.”), for English, Português (Portugal) and Português (Brasil) languages.