Now Auto Mail Sender™ Birthday Edition v2.0 is available, you can feel free to upgrade your copy.
Please refer the following links to know more detail:
Direct download URL:
This version is a major upgrade, the updates as below:
>> New Features:
* Important: the [Subject] supports macro (before versions only the [Content] supports macro).
* Important: optimized the algorithm of importing contacts/employees from the Excel documents, and the importing speed increases a hundredfold.
* Optimized the speed of one by one sending mode and adjusted the sending interval scope to 0~60 seconds, default value to 0 second (no pause).
* The attachments list supports drag-and-drop operation.
* The attachments list supports new shortcut keys: <Enter> – opens file, <Del> – removes file.
* The passwords of SMTP accounts and proxy servers support the leading and trailing spaces.
* Uses the thousands separator to display the size of attachment.
* If there is no any available macro under a category, then hides this category under the “Insert” menu (Templates Manager) and the “Macro ->” menu (Signatures Manager).
* Reduces the size of installer.
* Optimized the display text of the setting/removing background things menu items in HTML email editor to make them easier to understand.
* Checks the signature file is existing or not before preview it, if does not exist, AMSBE will give you a prompt.
* Asks you to create the first SMTP account on the main interface (before versions ask this on the splash interface) when first use.
* Requires your confirmation before restoring data, because it will cover current data.
* Optimized the data restoring functionality.
* Adds visiting mail solution/company homepage menu items to the main interface.
* Adds 3 menu items: “Find Us on facebook/Twitter/Google+” under the “Other Help and Support ->” drop-down menu on the main interface.
* Optimized and beautified the program, website, documentation and installer (text, fonts, images and their definition, colors and layout).
>> Bug Fixes
* Important: the outputted contacts/employees files cannot be imported to AMSBE directly.
* Maybe cannot fully see the content of the attachments list if it is not maximized.
* A few drop-down/context menu items cannot be hidden after clicked them.